You answered the call to get vaccinated: to protect yourself, your community and the Bulldog Nation. Now, you can win $1,000!
Participate in the drawing by completing the entry form.
Beginning Wednesday, Sept. 1, any current student, faculty or staff member who has already been fully vaccinated (two doses of Pfizer or Moderna or one of Johnson & Johnson)—whether at the University Health Center or elsewhere—can submit their names to be in the running to win a cash prize of $1,000. Individuals vaccinated in the coming weeks will be able to add their names to the pool as soon as they receive their second dose (or single dose of J&J).
Getting vaccinated is convenient and free to UGA students, faculty and staff at the University Health Center. Appointments at the UHC may be booked online.
100 prizes will be awarded. The names of the first 50 lucky winners will be drawn at 5:00 p.m. on Sept. 15, with another 25 to follow on Sept. 30 and again on Oct. 15.
Check your UGA email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions to claim your prize. Your email message will include instructions for verification of your vaccinations.
Only one entry per person is allowed. If there are multiple entries from an individual, the entries will be de-duplicated and only one entry will count.
Yes! While supplies last, faculty, staff and students will receive a $20 local gift card and a specially designed t-shirt when they get vaccinated at the University Health Center. Gift card and t-shirt incentives are for new vaccinations only.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Participation is voluntary.
- Senior administrators (University Cabinet and Deans) are not eligible.
- Family members of UGA students, faculty and staff are not eligible.
- Winners will be required to validate the dates and locations of their vaccinations before receiving their prize. Vaccinations of winners will be verified by UHC personnel through immunization registry databases.
- Employees’ awards must be taxed appropriately through payroll.
- Student awards will be processed through Student Financial Aid and will not interfere with other assistance being received.
- Responses to drawing submissions will only be accessible to authorized UGA personnel.