Campus Reservations, Events & Technical Services will be accepting reservations for both Departmental and Student Organizations meetings/events in academic/classroom spaces starting Monday, August 31 for reservations between September 8 and December 10.
Please read the following guidelines before submitting a request.
- It is recommended that you look for space in the Tate Student Center first before submitting a request for an academic space. Those requests for classroom spaces that can be accommodated in a meeting room in the Tate Student Center will be automatically be scheduled in Tate.
- The MLC (1st floor and selected rooms on the 2nd floor), Journalism (5th floor), Sanford, Caldwell, Park, and North & South PJ’s will be the only buildings available for meeting- or event-related reservations. Other building requests will be accommodated on a case by case basis.
- Most academic buildings will close earlier than normal and have limited hours on the weekends to provide time for proper cleaning. All meetings/events must conclude by 9 p.m., and any request past 9 p.m. will not be accepted. Requests for space on the weekends will be limited to the Tate Student Center and the MLC.
- Due to current capacity restrictions, reservations will not be accepted for academic spaces if attendance is more than 80 people.
- If your meeting/event does not meet these parameters, it is recommended that you host your meeting/event by using an alternative online method, such as Zoom.
Given the new guidelines for academic spaces, we ask that you submit a new request starting August 31 specifying your space needs and awareness of UGA and BOR Covid-19 guidelines. To submit a request, please go to http://reservations.uga.edu and follow the prompts. Please allow up to 5-7 business days to process and confirm your reservation.