There are several options available to students to ensure that they receive the necessary credits:
- You may check with your program director to inquire about the possibility of taking the courses online if your study abroad program was cancelled.
- Students who originally planned on participating in Maymester or Summer 2020 programs may also contact their program director to inquire about the option of rolling their application over to the 2021 application cycle. Many programs have taken advantage of this opportunity, but please check with your individual program. Students whose applications were rolled over to the 2021 cycle will still need to commit to the program again and will need to pay the program deposit again (2020 program deposits were refunded to students).
- You may check the UGA Bulletin for the availability of other UGA courses that could fit your academic needs.
- You may check the availability of Domestic Field Study programs that fit your academic needs.
- You may schedule an appointment with a Study Abroad Advisor to discuss additional study abroad opportunities.
However, please work with your UGA academic advisor to ensure that the courses you are taking will fit into your individual academic plan.