All individuals on campus are required to follow posted signage. Signage will communicate important information including, but not limited to:
- Protocol reminders, e.g. mask-wearing, social distancing, personal hygiene and DawgCheck.
- Building entrance and exit points
- Floor decals denoting six feet of distance for wait areas and lines
- Occupancy limits in classrooms, conference rooms and other spaces
- Building-specific instructions, such as for laboratory work
The university will also regularly communicate with campus community members about protocols and other changes through emails, social media posts and updates to the COVID-19 website.