You can help prevent illness by taking several simple steps:
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Do not touch your face, eyes or mouth unless your hands are clean.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your sleeve.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Be open with your travel history or possible exposure to others.
- Report positive COVID-19 tests through DawgCheck.
The University System of Georgia encourages everyone—whether vaccinated or not—to wear a face covering while inside campus facilities. Learn more through the University Health Center.