What resources are available for a student’s well-being?
If you or someone you know needs assistance, you are encouraged to contact Student Care & Outreach in the Division of Student Affairs at 706-542-7774 or visit sco.uga.edu. They will help you navigate any difficult circumstances you may be facing by connecting you with the appropriate resources or services.
UGA has several resources for a student seeking mental health services or crisis support. Need help managing stress, anxiety, relationships, etc. or want to be connected socially? Visit BeWellUGA for a list of free workshops, classes, mentoring and health coaching led by licensed clinicians and health educators in the University Health Center.
When it comes to your health and well-being, know that you have the support you need, any time, any place. Whether you are on campus, studying from home, or studying abroad, UGA is here for you.
- Well-being Resources: well-being.uga.edu/well-being
- Student Care and Outreach: sco.uga.edu
- University Health Center: healthcenter.uga.edu
- Counseling and Psychiatric Services: caps.uga.edu
- Health Promotion: healthpromotion.uga.edu