Below are the current protocols Gotcha has established to reduce risk to its riders and employees for Bulldog Bike Share.
- Implemented enhanced, and more frequent, cleaning of bikes using disinfecting products approved by the CDC to kill coronavirus germs. Disinfection will be repeated throughout the day.
- Fleet techs will mist at-risk contact areas such as hand grips, brake levers, bells and any other points of contact for bikes going into and staying in the field.
- Briefed all employees and in-market staff on proper personal hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC.
- Employees will wash hands with disinfectant soap for 20+ seconds before shift and at the end of shift and whenever possible in between. In addition, employees will be provided with hand wipes and/or hand sanitizer to clean their hands in the field use.
- Gotcha recommends all riders use hand sanitizer before and after riding, wear protective face masks and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Gotcha is committed to the safety of its riders and will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves. Gotcha will update its process and protocols as needed to make best efforts to ensure everyone’s safety. The company will comply with any federal, state or local policies that may require changes to its services.